Afghanistan is a tier III nation in Central Asia.
Afghanistan earns $461,394 from tax and $88,209 from resources, adding up to an income of $549,603.
Afghanistan starts with 40K troops, meaning it spends $80,000 on military upkeep at the start of the game.
Afghanistan has a population of 7,646,355, making its max manpower on Volunteer 152,928.
Afghanistan's Formables Edit
Afghanistan can form and is required for the following:
- Islamic Caliphate
- Mughal Empire
- Durrani Empire
Afghanistan is required for:
- Maurya Empire
- Persian Empire
The best city in Afghanistan is the capital, Kabul, with a population of 3.3 Million+ people living there. There are 32 Cities in total.
Afghanistan gains 1 Aluminium, 1 Chromium, 1 Copper, 1 Iron and 6 (or 5.99) Oil units.
Mughal Empire Edit
- Attack Pakistan after you get military things ready.
- After that, India will likely want to annex you, since you have 2 nations in the Maurya Empire.
- Instantly ally with China, they will be able to take down India. If they take it down, ask for cities that they had, or just get them to focus on the troops.
- If you don't want to/they decline, then stack up artillery, and kill them with it.
- Then, Invade Bangladesh, and form Mughal.