The Roblox Rise of Nations Wiki is a wiki about a Roblox game named Rise of Nations, which anyone can edit.
Actually we have 188 articles and 296 uploaded files. We also have 23 active users.
Remember to login to have all priviliges, it's important!
Also, please join the main Rise of Nations' Discord server by clicking the link below:
Happy editing everyone! I've seen this wiki is growing everyday depsite my thought that it was dead. But it isn't, thank to you editing. Last active contributors? I think it's definitely RealKnockout so good luck him to edit more and to grow up this wiki.
Seventh of January 2020
We hit 2,000 edits on this day. Congratulations everyone! Happy editing!
27th of September 2019
We've hit our first milestone!
Congratulations! We've hit today one hundred pages. It makes our Wiki the biggest about Rise of Nations. I'd like to list all active contributor below:
- Mylan389, also he got Moderator last time for being active
-yordannovian2 also known as Alan Builder in here,
- and I think the last active contributor is RazvyDaGuy.
Finally, we got interested by some Game Staff, like TameFroggy who did even some edit, exactly here, and TheGnome on the Discord.
Next time I think, we hit 200 pages!
Let's do this!
26th of September 2019
Update is coming-out!
Today Hyperant announced estimated date of up-date release! It is fantastic news, because no update were made within 2 months to the Roblox game, and also this up-date will be enormous. We can't wait for that!
What would be added here:
- Resources! A lot of them, around whole world.
- Trading. Trade a resources for cash!
- Factories. Factories are useful to make tanks and ships. To keep up stability. They are nice and very important!
- Few releasables and some formables as it's common.
And so on... Hyperant, we are waiting!
8th of August 2019
Today it's the day! What have been added:
- Marinid Dynasty
- Fixed not being able to set doctrines back to balanced
- Add a mutable music player. Only contains 17 tracks of varying types and origin for now.
- You can now sort the lobby by name, player size, and year.
- Added Update log to lobby